WITH FOCUS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
As Marketing Coordinator at DEADWOOD you will take a key role in strengthening the company’s digital marketing. Together with the founders you will develop the marketing plan for a fast growing brand and use your creativity and drive to make it come alive!
DEADWOOD aims to be a force for good in the fashion industry. The brand was founded 10 years and has been well received by the international fashion press. The core idea is simple; Garments and accessories made from materials that are best-in-class in terms of sustainability. Among other things DEADWOOD pioneered the use of recycled leather and vegan cactus leather.
Main sales channel is currently Wholesale, through retail partners such as Nordstrom and Net-a-Porter, and in 2022 the brand will be developing its own retail channels opening a new flagship store in as well as a Pop-up store in Paris.
DEADWOOD’s long-term goal is to grow its E-com to become the dominant source of revenue, a mission which requires extensive investments in digital sales channels. Currently large efforts are being deployed in building a new website to be launched later this spring.
About the Opening
For this position we envision someone with strong strategic ability, creative drive and aesthetic sensitivity.
You will be working from our office and showroom on Bondegatan 48.
As Marketing Coordinator your will:
- Work closely together with the founders to review the marketing plan and put systems in place to ensure its implementation.
- Be responsible for DEADWOOD’s social media channels (today Instagram, Facebook and email newsletters) and be the driving force in developing these, focusing on engagement and conversion.
- Implement efficient and effective performance marketing in Facebook Ads and Google Shopping.
- Ensure that relevant content is available when necessary (sometimes you will oversee content creation, other times you may create it yourself)
- Assist in PR-related matters and make sure marketing material is delivered in appropriate format/adaptations.
In order to excel as Marketing Coordinator you need the following skills:
- Social media – you have experience working in Facebook and Instagram and are comfortable analyzing data from these platforms.
- Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Basic image editing in Photoshop
- Basic graphical work in Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Basic but engaging copywriting
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Other useful experience:
- PR, Event or Influencer Marketing
In order to love your job as Marketing Coordinator we believe you are:
- Interested in fashion – and follow industry trends and happenings
- On time
- Unpretentious – sometimes you’re at Paris Fashionweek, sometimes you take out the trash
- Independent – why wait for instructions when there are always things to do/create/tweak!
- An extrovert networker with contacts among relevant people in the industry.
You like it when things move fast and are comfortable working in a small team. You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and love to get shit done! You are curious to learn and if something is outside of your area of expertice don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call someone who knows. And last but not least – you understand what an incredible opportunity that lies in taking a central role in a small, fast growing company.
Sounds like you? Then this is your chance! Email your CV and a short letter to: email@example.com